Visual Business Consulting
Looking for a way to get instant clarity and consensus on your direction in business? I can come in to your office (or do a video conference) where we’ll work together to visualize your ideal client, your business goals, challenges and possible solutions, new ideas to capitalize on your current assets, new products, marketing strategies and much more. The result is an unforgettable new vision that you can easily refer back to and share, so everyone on your team can be on the same page and remain totally inspired.
Companies hire us for:
- Ideation & Innovative Thinking
- Strategic Planning
- Branding and Message Development
- Corporate Culture & Change Management
- New Product, UX and CX Development
- Graphic facilitation & visual notes at seminars and retreats
*Not-for-profit contact me for special “Cartoons for Causes” rates
This cartoon ran shortly after the meeting of President Trump with Kim Jong Un of North Korea. It went viral, blowing up Instagram (it now has over 97k likes) and shared by top correspondents of all the major TV news networks… proving that cartoons can bring together even people who rarely see eye to eye!
This cartoon ran during the amazing run of Jeopardy! Champion James Holzhauer. Even the show got into the act, with a retweet seem by millions of fans!
Let’s Talk About Your Custom Cartoon Project.
Use the calendar to the right to set a time for us to discuss custom cartoons for your business, advertising, product or book project.
A few ideas for cartoons:
- Cartoons to lighten up your presentation or workplace
- Attention-getting humor for your print or social ads
- Witty illustrations for business books
- Engaging “idea boards” at your next retreat or seminar
- Images to clarify a process and tell a story
- Custom “whiteboard doodle” videos scripted and produced
- Fun branded swag and giveaways that get talked about and kept
Book Illustration Cartoon Packages
Cartoons add a dimension of fun and relatability to your book or presentation. They help lighten a dry or difficult topic and give visual (not to mention comic) relief to long text. And studies show that simply by adding visuals to text, you increase memory retention by 40% !
I read your text cover to cover, “get” the concept and suggest a whole range of funny ways to visualize your ideas. Or I can execute your own cartoon ideas. What I like best is collaborating with you to create something that communicates greater than the sum of its parts. And with my years of experience as a copywriter and marketer, I can help ensure our combined efforts get the point across with impact. I’ll even show you how you can share your cartoons as social memes to help spread your ideas and market your book.
Book Illustration & Collaboration packages start at $2000 and up* and include:
- Full review of your manuscript
- 90-minute consultation
- a concept stage to generate cartoon ideas
- a collaborative pencil stage for each “winning” idea
- full execution in B&W, color or both**
- hi-res digital files for use online or in print
- a range of licensing options for using your cartoons in a range of media
- creative ideas and designs for social media posts, promotional swag, lead-generation materials and more
I can also execute individual cartoon ideas for ads, presentations or newsletters, and create shareable image memes to spread your message. A full range of licensing possibilities are available, from single-use to unlimited, to suit your needs and budget.
*Ask about special pricing for non-profits. **Full color incurs extra cost; one spot color included