Introduction & Summary
We want to make it easy for you to understand what information we collect from you, what we do with it, and how you can request access to this information. If you ever have any questions or concerns about how we are collecting or using your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. That may include name, type of information you would like to receive, email address and phone number (for a return call).What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To improve the website, our other communication materials and our products to better suit our customers’ needs
- To send you content and periodic emails as requested
- To keep track of visitor information to our site and/or or create retargeted and “lookalike” audiences for advertising purposes.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter email.
We may collect information from you directly and indirectly through third-party services, as follows:
When you contact us…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email, with a double opt in consent.
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
- We may see your personal information when we work with third party processors, like our email provider and web host. For EU residents, please note that this means we may transmit your data across international borders.
WE NEVER COLLECT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DATA:
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Genetic or biometric data
- Health or mortality
- Sex life or sexual orientation
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, lease or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We never have. We currently use Active Campaign as our email list provider. This does not include trusted third parties (assistants, designers, etc.) who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Your Privacy Controls
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies.
You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use
- Email delivery service: Active Campaign (more info here)
- Online advertising: Facebook (more info here)
- Cloud storage: Google Drive (more info here)
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox (more info here)
- Web Host: Godaddy (more info here)
- Online Payment: Paypal (more info here)
- Online Payment: Thrivecart (more info here)
- Online invoicing: Freshbooks (more info here)
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy, and are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your Rights to Your Information
You own your personal information and have rights to it. For example, you have the rights to:
– Withdraw your consent for us to market our products and services to you and otherwise use the personal information you have provided to us. Withdrawing consent is easy. Simply click “unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails, or email email@example.com.
– Request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Be forgotten (that is, have your data deleted and/or ask us to stop using your information for any purpose);
– Correct inaccurate information we have about you (and that means we will notify other service providers we use, and who hold your personal information for us, of those changes as well);
– Object to direct marketing and profiling (for example, we will remove you from our email list and from any list we have uploaded for the purposes of creating custom or retargeted audiences). We also encourage you to disable data collection services on your browser;
– Make complaints about the use of your data to regulatory authorities.
We will comply with these requests within 30 days.
Occasionally we will revise this policy and will use your contact information to notify you of these changes if they reduce your privacy rights in any way.
Our data protection officer is Lisa Rothstein who you can contact at Lisa@lisarothstein.com or by writing to Creativity to Cash International at 3662 Avocado Village Ct., unit 38. La Mesa, CA. USA.
This policy was last modified on May 25th, 2018, to be in compliance with GDPR.